The annual subscription support plans need a twelve month assurance and are refundable only within the 30 days of subscription registration. However, conditional on clean handed discretion of the company management on the facts of a separate case, payment can be refunded only for any reason you are not fully satisfied with service, we will make our best efforts to resolve the problem as soon as possible. However, if you are still not happy with our service, we facilitate refund policy in following conditions:
We follow 30 days money repayment policy with following terms and conditions
For yearly/small business plans:
- If claim is made within 30 colander year, 100% of plan money will be refunded
- The repayment/refund policy is not applicable for per incidence plan
- And no refund will be done after 30 calendar days of subscription plan.
Refunds are only acceptable, either of the following circumstances:
- When you have all the prerequisites which were needed to resolve the issues and that was not fixed even your account was active.
- The issues is out of range of the particular plan
- 30 days have not completed after the issue was last worked upon by Printer Tech Support support team.
- And there has not been a solved issue or closed ticket in the past for unlimited plans.
User’s Responsibility (very important) with reference to obtaining services, you agree that you will:
Please interact patiently and cooperate with technicians of Printer Tech Support:
We will use our best possible efforts to give best support service to you. And as per our past understandings, most of the issues can be solved through close cooperation between both, user and our technicians. You should attend our tech support team members appropriately and follow their instructions guided by them to get a hassle-free tech support service.
You must confirm that following conditions are true:
The situations giving rise to the question is reproducible on as specific system, i.e. a CPU with its terminal and other peripherals, you should we fully known with the software installed, hardware system and in the actualities and conditions the event; the entire system, including software and hardware is accessible with you with the accessibility by you without any restrictions during the telephonic conversation with the etch support team members of Printer Tech Support.
Backup of Data
You are fully liable for keeping and maintaining backup of all the information including text, media files and other data and software applications kept on your computer system and other storage devices before choosing our service. You accept and admit that Printer Tech Support or its other tech support members are not liable or legally responsible under any circumstances at any time for any data loss or corruption of the computer, software or hardware that may rise out of the services.